Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Scene One, Not yet morning.

I don't just want to live, but I want to live it right !


But sometimes things got in my way, well maybe I just need to fight back, clearing the pathway is a very hard work, but it is worth it.


I saw a guy, walking slowly like a snail lost in woods, and as if he has all the time in the world that he could use, and not worrying about death that has been waiting for him ever since he's alive; he could careless about time, and that is how I interpreted his slow-mo action. It was far too early for the birds to wake up in the morning, and it is because of the nocturnal scenes were too blurry for me to realize that guy was actually running, rushing his way to the surau, but the look in his face, that 'glowing' face of his, a smile carved perfectly.


- Silence with disgrace - OTZ to be continued. Hehe. 

No comments: