Sunday, November 24, 2013

When life gives you a math question.

I always thought that studying was a one time event where you and your brain 'work out' and the input stays, like forever. That's what I thought when I was little, and apparently, some part of me still does. These knowledges, some of them are really dull, too static, like mathematics. Here, currently, I'm 'revisited' by integration, first I met this fabulous topic when I was in secondary school. I SUCK. No. No just that, I flunked every quizzes and test because of it.

The thing is about mathematics is that it is not art. Duh. There's nothing much you can do with it, unlike art, you're free and colourful. Well, at least that's what I thought. It is actually fun when you get used to them mathematics. I've found a way to better understand this subject by making it like art. Well, not really. I just treat the questions like jigsaw puzzle, the one with no actual picture but always have fixed shape. Though, this method of mine isn't a 100% guaranteed. But hey, at least I have a method to solve a problem. 

World said, if life gives you lemons, make lemonade, but what if life gives you a math question? *flip table* 

SALAM !

No comments: