Monday, July 7, 2014

Whaling thee readers

SALAM !

It has been awhile since I last poured my words in here. There is not much to write, well not really, maybe I am just lazy, but the main reason is because I wanted to concentrate on my studies which happens to take almost 10 months per academic year. 

Apropos, despite my 'pure' intention on 'concentrate studying', I had my fun enjoying life, with friends! We went to beaches, hanging out at streets of Melaka and such. I have to say, it is amazing and almost mindblown thinking how we managed to spent so much time going places knowing that we have quizzes, tests and programs every corner of our weekends and yet we did them splendidly. 

Summing the first year as a university student, it was hectic and as corny as it sounds, it is the truth that none of us can deny. Looking back throughout the year, there are some parts of it I regret and hoping that next year I will do much better. ..and I hope I will write more often during this holiday. :)

Salam Ramadhan Mubarak !




No comments: